Monday, September 20, 2010

the adventure is about to begin

After nearly two years of looking forward to this day, it’s finally here, and I can honestly say, it doesn’t seem real. It’s amazing how I can make myself believe that I’m prepared for something, but then when it actually comes, I feel as though I didn’t know it was coming. Everything I’ve ever known is about to change completely. Not only am I leaving home, but I’m leaving the country that I’ve found comfort in for the last 18 years. I’ve always been one for adventure, but it is strange to think about how much life is going to change. I wish I could tell you what I expect from this year, but I sincerely have no idea. I have no clue what the Lord is going to teach me and how those teachings will transform me, but the unknown can be a very exciting thing, and I’m eager to see what the Lord has in store for me. The adventure is just about to begin...



my new home, Capernwray Hall





No comments:

Post a Comment